Your passion lies in:
...the service-oriented processing of incoming customer requests, as well as enjoying communication and ensuring the satisfaction of our customers
…Then apply now!
- You are responsible for answering telephone & written support inquiries from our customers, dealers and thus the voice and mouthpiece of brands added value
- You enjoy approaching individual customer concerns as needed
- You process all incoming customer inquiries reliably and independently
- You convince through competent, strong communication and solution-oriented advice to our customers
- Your friendliness and competence ensure that our customers are completely satisfied
- Completed commercial training
- Experience in customer service by telephone is desirable, but career changers are also very welcome
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- You are communicative and enjoy working in a team
- You describe your way of working as reliable and structured
- You are characterized by independent work, a high level of service orientation and fun dealing with customers
- You work solution-oriented and with high quality standards
- You have very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
What we offer you:
- We: You can expect an attractive and modern working environment in an established, dynamic company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Responsibility: A lot of creative freedom for your own ideas and projects
- Diversity: An extraordinarily interesting and varied job with an overview of the day-to-day operations in various IT projects of leading manufacturers in the multimedia sector
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, partly mobile work and free meals with drinks and snacks
- Further development: Project-oriented training programs, further education, career opportunities through constant further development
- Team events: we celebrate milestones and successes together at numerous events (summer party, Christmas party)
- Other benefits: company pension scheme, discounted local public transport, good transport connections and free parking spaces
Become a team member:
Become part of our open corporate culture in the midst of a high-growth and dynamic environment and help shape the future with your know-how.
We look forward to receiving your application by email, stating your earliest possible starting date. Please send us your cover letter, CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Struth is available for advance information.
Tel .: 0621-37701-103