Mannheim / Neckarau
- Expansion and operation of the Google Cloud infrastructure
- Operation of Linux systems and cluster solutions on virtual, physical and cloud-based server landscapes
- Further development of automation
- Close cooperation with the areas of network, storage and application hosting
- Ensuring trouble-free operation with regard to cloud issues
- Creation and maintenance of the technical documentation
- Completed professional training as an IT specialist or technical college education as well as practical knowledge in the operation of Linux servers
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the area of system administration and cloud administration
- Google Cloud certified (Cloud Administrator, Cloud Developer or Cloud Architect)
- Comprehensive mastery and situation-appropriate use of the necessary methods, tools and processes in system monitoring
- Service-oriented independent way of working, flexibility
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Preferred knowledge of the following products: VMware vCenter, Linux, Sophos XG, Sophos Central, Office 365, PRTG, Windows Server 2012 / R2 & 2019, Veeam Backup & Replication, Ubiquiti UniFi, Google Cloud, MySQL Server
What we offer you:
- We: You can expect an attractive and modern working environment in an established, dynamic company with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes.
- Responsibility: A lot of creative freedom for your own ideas and projects
- Diversity: An extraordinarily interesting and varied job with an overview of the day-to-day operations in various IT projects of leading manufacturers in the multimedia sector
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, partly mobile work and free meals with drinks and snacks
- Further development: Project-oriented training programs, further education, career opportunities through constant further development
- Team events: we celebrate milestones and successes together at numerous events (summer party, Christmas party)
- Other benefits: company pension scheme, discounted local public transport, good transport connections and free parking spaces
become a team member?
Become part of our open corporate culture in the midst of a high-growth and dynamic environment and help shape the future with your know-how.
We look forward to receiving your application by email, stating your earliest possible starting date.
Please send us a cover letter, résumé and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Struth is available for advance information.
Tel .: 0621-37701-103